“One stands at the end of the world and at the same time at its source, at its beginning and at its centre”, this is how Karl Zuckmayr described Saas-Fee. Saas-Fee is breathtakingly high-Alpine, with magnificent views as far as the eye can see. Pure nature, fresh and unspoilt.
Saas-Fee is known as the “Pearl of the Alps”. The glacier village is located at an altitude of 1,800 metres and is encircled by more than 14 peaks over 4,000 metres high. The idyllic town is in Valais, near the Swiss-Italian border.
Saas-Fee as a holiday destination
Click here for more information about Saas-Fee as a holiday destination.
If you are planning a holiday at Waldhotel Fletschhorn in Saas-Fee, the following links could be of interest to you:
- Official Saas-Fee website: saas-fee.ch
- Public transport to Saas-Fee from Geneva and Zurich airports: sbb.ch
- Taxi company for private journeys to Saas-Fee: paulireisen.ch
- Winter sports school in Saas-Fee: eskimos.ch and skischule-saas-fee.ch
- Mountain guide: saasfeeguides.com
If you have questions or requests concerning your visit to Saas-Fee, we will be happy to take your call or receive a message from you.